Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, October 03, 2017

Voice

The sky is void of clouds
and clearly blue as it can be
as it surrounds the hollow
bringing depth to the trees.

The moment deep in silence.
only the heart is given voice
as I listen to the words of love
my soul is given choice.

The season encapsulates
like laying upon the grass
cool mornings and hot days
are passing very fast.

My mind drifts to the heavens
in a wonderment of sort
thoughts of tomorrow and
what the day will have in store.

Heavy like the darkness
that drapes our every night,
I feel the power of distance
in this god forsaken plight.

It is the simplicity
the companion of choice
to share a moment of love
while giving the heart voice.

~

To confront the devil 
one must find their own strength.

~

To bridge the light 
we have to remove the darkness.


~




No comments: