Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, October 20, 2017

Special Love






There is one set of stars above us
while my stars are your stars too,
as far as we may seem apart 
we are as near as the heavens
blue.

There is only one dream between us,
my dreams are your dreams too, 
from the moment I close my eyes
I'm in your arms the whole night thru.

There is one set of stars above us
while my stars are your stars too,
as far as we may seem apart 
we are as near as the heavens
blue.

There is only breath of life between us,
as our souls merged one from two
joined together by such sweet love 
we share each breath of life anew.








You opened your heart
and I opened mine too.
This is the magic of love
and what love can do.

There is a touch of sadness
when I opened my eyes
and the pillow lay empty
there by my side.

I cried what else could I do
I want to say next to you,
my heart aches for more
more of the love with you
who I adore.


The candle light went out
the music stopped its play
and I imagined still that
in your arms I lay.

The stars shining up above
a reminder how close our love,
from earth to the heavens above
can't keep us apart...our special
love.



~

Don't wake me up
I prefer this dream
where I'm in your arms
for eternity.

Don't dare pinch
I'm staying asleep
to keep the moment
of you with me.







No comments: