Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, October 28, 2017

So begins my day....loving you.




                                                       The hills meet the treetops
                                                       the clouds meet the blue,
                                                       the sun shining down,
                                                       sends my love to you.

                                                         Don't wake me up,
                                                         it might be a dream
                                                         as I'm in your arms
                                                         my darling sweet.

                                                        The hills meet the treetops
                                                       the clouds meet the blue,
                                                       the sun shining down,
                                                       sends my love to you.


                                                          Written in the heavens,
                                                           scripted from the start,
                                                           the love I have for you
                                                           found its place in my
                                                            heart.
                                                           
                                                                    The beauty is seen
                                                               when viewed by the heart.

No worries or fear
nor doubt in my mind,
as I take each moment
and give thanks for the time.

Good morning kiss
or a simple sweet hello,
just to be with you
is heavenly bestowed.

Take a brief second
multiply it by life ,
I want you with me
both day and night.

No amount of distance
can you keep at bay,
I tucked you in my heart
and there you stay.

I gaze at the heavens
too many stars to count,
billions and zillions
like specks above clouds.

I think of the probability
that weighed in our favor,
uniting our hearts and souls
in a love that never waivers.

Listen up close
as the heavens fortell
the secret of life
and the love that dwells.

Loving you more
with each breath of day,
once thought impossible
won't drift away.

Closer and closer
I'm there in your arms,
victim of a spell
I fell for your charm.













\

No comments: