Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Chapters


I watched the caterpillar 
transform before my eyes,
like the love you give to me
I felt myself transforming 
and soaring free. 

There is beauty everywhere
and now I find it in everything
since your first appeared 
and opened your heart and 
began to share.







                                                       Gazed out back at the hills
                                                       and listened as the migratory
                                                       birds sang their goodbye,
                                                       knowing very well the season
                                                       was documenting our most
                                                        precious time.
                                                     

                                                           Mountain waters cold as can be,
                                                   awakens the flesh like you awakened me.


I followed the road
 and it led me to you,
direct to your heart 
and your love true.

   Morning and evening
both day and night, 
I followed the road 
   to the love of my life.

No comments: