Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, October 07, 2017

Share

The path, the stream
and the stars in the sky,
led with the heart
revealed over time.

Somethings are special
and wonderful indeed,
when souls come together
a merge of sweet dreams.

~
Whisper of love
a melody of the heart,
cast to the heavens
to wherever you are.

My heart breaches
the mountains wall
to bring you close
and make distance
small.

Torn between happiness
and a deep heartache,
a tear and a smile
weighs on my mistake.

Wiping the tear
leaving a smile on my face,
I was running and running
while my feet were still in
the same place.

It doesn't seem right
and it has never been fair,
we deserve more time
for two hearts to share.

The sun has set
the moon now in place
and I close my eyes
and envision your face.

Your hand on my heart
as each beat is for you
just feel our love and
let it flow through.


No comments: