Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

You Take My Breath Away

                                                    Sunshine sweet darling "I love you "
                                                    morning and night the sky is blue,
                                                    when I think of you , it's all I can do,
                                                    to whisper words of " I love you"
  Somethings are clear
  as clear as can be,
  you my love and I
  weren't to be.

Can't get you off
of my mind,
you're like the
Autumn sunshine.
                                                              I come here quite often,
                                                              to sit and think,
                                                              as the water flows
                                                              I fall into a daydream.

                                                              You have my adoration
                                                               and you mean so much to me,
                                                               so I look forward to each moment
                                                               that you can be with me.
                                                               
                                                               
                                                               
                                                       Embrace the sunshine 
                                                       is to embrace your love,
                                                       for you warm my heart 
                                                       as our souls become one. 

                                                       Beautiful moments 
                                                       shared between two,
                                                       companion and lover 
                                                       that's me and you.

                                                   
                                                           Molly, you and me.
                                                   

No comments: