Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, October 20, 2017

Mon Amour

The morning dew a blanket makes
wet upon the hills and grass,
the tree frogs no longer singing
as summer has surely passed.

I seized the moment as if by chance
that your heart I would see once more,
the sweetimage of a love so great
from the man I do adore.

I whispered as if the heavens
could hear my morning plea as
my path would change direction
recalculating my needs.

Exploring each and every moment
encompassed by passion and desire
if only but to lay within your arms
through the passing of each hour.

The geese were in formation
and high above they flew
as the song birds began migration
to summer they said adieu.

Hardened by the season
yet a tenderness appears
felt deep within my being
from you who dared to
share.

     With you I soar,
with you I love,
        with you I dream
in the heavens above.

 
       With you I live
with you I'm everything
       with you the world
belongs to you and me.




Every season is glorious when love speaks to you.




                                                Where there was darkness...now sunshine.





No comments: