Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

xox






 Somethings you can only see
 when you close your eyes....I call that love. 





The starless night
no moon in sight, 
only darkness
without light.

I wished and waited
and wanted so, 
to hold you close 
and not let go.

~




My chest tightened and
 I could barely breathe,
what is this moment 
of magic and dreams?

Passionate love and 
delicate sweet embrace 
as lips are pressed and
two hearts ar traced. 

Eyes firmly locked 
one to one and 
through the soul
 a view of love.

All we are and 
are meant to be
is sung to the tune
 of eternity.

Passion infused 
with deep desire
gives meaning to 
each passing hour,

That I would live 
each day for you
and see this long 
journey through.





No comments: