Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, March 05, 2007


In my dreams, I have danced to the song of joy,
embraced your love and felt my heart rejoice.

I have kissed and felt your touch returned,
the explosion of a love that is everlasting it burns.

Child, a teen and a occasional adult, laughing and
smiling, in the world that we built.

Your caress so sweet, as we make love and I feel
the bond and thank God above.

In my dreams there's a castle high on the hill and
your the king and I am frozen still.

Singing >Dancing and laughing, happy and fulfilled,
this is the magic your love instilled.

Dancing and laughing , happy and fulfilled,
this is the magic, with you I feel.

~~
You are the hand that reached out ,
the spirit of the night, the soul that meets me on clouds.

You are a dream away, you are the magic in my day.
The world would be a whole lot lonelier without
YOU!

~
If a star should ever fall, catch it for me
and when the night blankets the sky,
You and I we can dream.

Overwhelmed by the ache and the loss of touch
that we can make, is sometimes sad.

~~

I am cold, very cold and I am trying to understand and I can't.
I am shivering and I can't shake the chill.



No comments: