Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, March 24, 2007


Take this climb with me, beneath the spring time budded trees.Sunlight shining down, reflects shadows to the ground.
~
The sky of blue, manages to peak on through, happiness is found,where two hearts are gently bound.
~
This stroll through life, teaches lessons day and night,what's good and what feels bad, a weave like Irish Plaid.
~
Take this climb with me, beneath the spring time budded trees.Sunlight shinning down, reflects shadows to the ground.
~
Let's set upon the rock and be silly and laugh allot, rest my head next to you and let love come shining through.
~
A child of seventeen is only a memory, maturity appears and still I find you here.
~
Take this climb with me, beneath the spring time budded trees.Sunlight shinning down, reflects shadows on the ground.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can now make ur work seen by world...
http://adlinker.blogspot.com
http://rocktheatre.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Where do I meet you for the walk?

Anonymous said...

Immagini di amore e in modo bello fatto e parole.

un dress said...

you remember me...Walt Whitman...
and that´ so sweet...