Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

First Snow Storm.


I am having a magical sixteen year old moment, I am celebrating my first drive in a snow storm. The roads were slippery and the white snow glossed over the hills like frosting on a cake. The view breathtaking, as I scanned the landscape and the beautiful trees, as they appeared outlined in a sparkle of snowy white.

There was this excitement of freedom and a unexplainable joy that oozed from my heart. The snow battling the windshield wipers as I felt the forced heat warm the vehicle. It was the best of both,I was sitting behind the wheel warm and happy and viewing the most spectacular scenery to ever blanket the earth.

The roads slippery, challenged the drive and I slowed to a crawl at times. No traffic on the road as you could travel for miles without seeing and another car on the road. I felt a sense of a control of my life,as if for a brief time, It clicked into place, first to the gas station, drop the children off at school and then to the post office. Ahhh I thought what people take for granted.

There was no separation as I felt one with the winter wonderland. Sharing the ride with you brought additional smiles and laugher to my heart. I felt your arms around me and the magic of your being one in one with the moment. How lucky am I to feel, love, to sense love, to see love, to know love. Thirty minutes with you seem like mere seconds.

'myspace



You cannot control the heart, you can only deny it.
Love is magical and is in every moment we
breathtakingly share. I felt the warmth of
your love, released to freely soar from
the highest mountains and welcomed
your return, as you gently found
your place in my heart.




No comments: