Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, March 23, 2007

Touch of Hearts, Dance of Souls

A dream untapped spawns desire,
intimacy shared flames romance on fire.

~~

The smile that pierces the darkest of nights,
grew first from the love you placed in my heart.

~~
I walked with fear, till I met with hope,
skipped around with selfishness as I
confused the want of fire, stumbled
blindly into love and dance
above the heavens.

~~
Your touch tickles from inside, exudes with laughter
from the soul. The heaviness of life was lifted by
the warmth and magic of your smile.

~

Gasping!

I reached for a raft, inflatables it leaked,
drowning in the water, I was unable to breathe.

Anchored to a tug boat, that barely stayed a float,
push and pull, until it disappeared without a tow.

Head above water the sky was awfully blue
and in the distance traveled a mighty ship
that sailed as fast as the sea gull flew.

Welcome said the captain, feel free to step
aboard and the weary traveler stumbled
weakly to the floor.

An hour turned to days and days became
weeks
and soon the exploration became
a journey of many needs.

What happen to our yesterday's, where
does our
tomorrows lead? At that
very moment
the clouds began to part
and there
I heard the whisper ...the
journey was through your heart.




No comments: