Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Even in the "Dark of NIght" the sky is still blue.

We can't repair the past, or make choices for others. We can allow those less then honest to weigh down the heart, or release it to the heavens like an explosion from those tiny sparks. I looked around and felt lost at best, why is this world so troubled and how do we get out of this mess? The willow now in bloom, whispered words of joy, spring is like that of a full moon a rebirth through time. The cycle generates a season, to grow, to live , to bloom and hibernate like a bear thats wants to sleep till noon.


Fragrant a single red rose, simple and pleasant to the mind, the petals like that of velvet, soft and unveiling over time. The thorns, sharp and jagged pricked the memories of my mind. This reminder of what never could be mine.

I kept my thoughts a running, I kept my heart at bay and still so much not understood my soul just wanted to runaway. I looked unto the river, the current swift and high and then I looked into the dark of night to make sense of endless why’s.

Why can’t I breathe the magic into this life? Why does the cold remain, sending chills of ice ? Why is all so complicated and why the choices do we make? and who in life is to blame and can we repair the ache?

Once more I gazed unto the river, the bridge now met with the flow and it seemed as if the flooding could make the sadness go. I called out to the heavens, I reached both near and far, I just wanted one last change to dance upon the stars.

Silly little girl or a woman in her prime, to believe the magic was sent from some mystical endless time. I couldn’t freeze my yesterdays, I couldn’t see tomorrow, I have to face each day of life and spare myself the sorrow.

~~~

Truth is always waiting, if we dare to listen,
It births from inside and is on a life time mission.

The heart complicates the dreams with these
darkened blinders, to shield the knowledge
of realities dreadful little reminders.

~~
This I have been told "when God closes door he opens a window" You have to be ready to breathe in the magic of the new day, except the gift that awaits and forever dance on
the magical clouds of life.

Good Night

No comments: