Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Dreaming...

Singing>You caught me dreaming on a Sunday
afternoon, wishing and a praying that I was with you.

I beg the sun to be Oh! so kind and send to
me a little ray of love shine.

Reflecting down through these here hills,
a silhouette of two, gave me such a thrill.

Singing and dancing, the hearts entwine, like
Jane and Tarzan swinging from a vine.

You caught me dreaming on a Sunday afternoon,
wishing and a praying that I was with you.

I couldn’t let the day fade away, without dreaming
of you in some kind of way.

High on a mountain or down by the stream, little does
the location matter to me.

I’ll hold you close day and night, the feel of kisses
gentle and light.

You caught me dreaming on a Sunday afternoon,
wishing and a praying that I was with you.

~
Me and mother nature we made a deal,
to give all the seasons more sex appeal.

Packing kisses in every snowflake,
sending squalls to kiss you awake.


As they melt a song they'll sing,
from my heart direct through your dreams,

all my love day and night
and enough to hold you tight.


You gotta appreciate the way she bakes,
she takes the sun and directs it over the

mountains and lakes, added in a little
I love you and placed them on the clouds

and led them direct to you.

You wouldn't believe the size of her heart,
working on the trees at your local park,
every
autumn leaf falling down, is filled
with my love, even the ones on the ground.


Tireless is she, on a rampage she flooded the stream,
placed in a little desire
,channeled it in your direction,
and then caused it to set a fire.


Mother nature and I were working overtime,
took a volcano and made it a
shrine,
exploding my love for you, look out world
what we won't do.

Me and mother nature we made a deal,
to give the seasons a little more

sex appeal. Packing kisses in every
snowflake, and sending the squall to

kiss you awake.





No comments: