Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, March 31, 2007

You and I



Wakened by the raindrops as
they pitter patter on the ground.
Melancholy thoughts had my
mind bouncing all around.
~
A Fragrant reminder surrounds me,
of the time you found me.I’m falling
deep into the arms of your love.
~
Wind blown curtains weave their
magic, the shadows dance is
some what tragic, as they
quickly pass into thin air.
~
~
I looked around at my troubled life, memories left to haunt the dark and cool night,and suddenly a light appears before me and strained my eyes now see, that you are there unharnessing the restraints on my wings, release me.... I'm free. Higher then the mountains, and further then the seas, I’m soaring with my love beyond the dark hollow’s trees. Tears to laughter and raindrops to sunshine, your the king of happiness and in your arms I'm the queen.

~
The Night Sky

There’s no we without
you, no wish that can’t
come true, as long as
your by my side will
make it through.
~
We control the night sky,
it belongs to you and I.
Every star a message
every cloud tomorrows
ride.
~
I whispered to the
mountains and I heard
them echo back, I love
you my darling and
that’s a simple fact.
~
We control the night sky,
it belongs to you and I.
Every star a message,
every cloud tomorrows
ride.

6 comments:

Ph said...

Merci Rachel, thank you Rachel for your visit, i am proud to welcome you ! I discover your blog too !
I am a modest painters and i have opened too many blogs perhaps, it's difficult to see the all !
smile for you
Philippe

Ph said...

I had published your picture and sommes words of you on my blog, may I ?
You're writter ?
Friendly
Philippe

Rachel C Miller said...

Dear Philippe, I take sometime to review your blogs. You are indeed prolific with your work, but your blogs are nicely done. Again thank you for reviewing my writing.

Ph said...

Happy to meet you, indeed, it's curieous to encounter somebody across the sea by the net !
Interesting !
I'm writting sometimes but for my leisure ! smile
I give you my adress
http://lesmotsdephiltre.blogspot.com/
It's probably difficult to read because i write with a slangy french !
Good bye and next time
Philippe

Moura ao Luar said...

Have a nice sunday

sunita said...

Hi Rachel, you've got a lovely corner out here.Thanks for dropping by my blog.