Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, March 18, 2007

I've been down this road before.



Singing> I've been down this road before,
I'm not counting and I'm not keeping score.
For everything that stays the same, there
is always something more, I've been
down this road before.

The road is long and winding, and I'm
never sure just where it ends. I keep
wishing and dreaming, until I creep
up on those blind bends.

The train is a humming, as its wheels
chang-a- lang on the tracks, the sound
sometimes soothing, couldn't halt the
memories from coming back.

I've been down this road before,
I'm not counting and I'm not keeping
score. For everything that stays the same,
there is always something more, I've
been down this road before.

1 comment:

sulu-design said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog - it brought me to yours! I'm enjoying your photos and prose.