Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, March 24, 2007

My Forevermore

Sings>
If you thought to walk away and close the door, to shut your eyes and block your soul from mine. You'd still be my forevermore, the best part of life, the magic and the mystery at the center of my core . I can't forget the part you play or how you landed in my heart and made
the sadness go away.

I can't forget what lives inside, the love so wonderful, impossible to hide.I can't forget the color scheme, the rainbow painted for you and me.

If you thought to walk away and close, the door, to shut your eyes and block your soul from mine. You'd still be my forevermore.. the part part of life, the magic and mystery, at the center of my core. The dreams live on, the song I sing, the world would be so empty if there were no we. You found your way in and no matter how, there is no turning back the blue sky now is ours.

I can't forget what lives inside, the love so wonderful, impossible to hide.I can't forget the color scheme, the rainbow you painted for you and me.

My Forevermore.......