Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Very Very Blue.


Sometimes I allowed like snow on the pine
the heavy in life, to the heart compound.

My mind knows the choices, my heart
questions well which doorway is
heaven, which doorway is hell.

Taller and taller the trees grow
and like the story, another
chapter to go.

I think I can do it, surely I'll try,
as you put the blue all through
the sky.

Somethings don't matter, like
the day of the year, the sunlight
I vision is always here.

You gave it to me, not long ago
and forever I feel the warmth
in me grow.





2 comments:

Meena Iyer said...

Hey!!
Wonderful poem!!
Seems tailormade for me!!

Loved your poems!!

Rachel C Miller said...

Thank you for reading the poetry, and relating. We have all crawled, walked and stumbled, but the good news is that each day gives us a new opportunity to reinvent the moment.