Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, March 01, 2007

......

'myspace
If I could count every snowflake, every last one
fallen down, multiply it by my love and add
a little hug, we’d all be snowbound.
'myspace
If I could sit all day and dream, I’d be
ever close to you and my memories
rewritten, scattered over the clouds
would boast stories of me and you.
'myspace
If I could catch a song bird in flight,
and whisper words of love, release
with the magic, to miss would be
tragic, as I'd direct it
straight to you.
'myspace
If I could choose any place, I'd want
to be, no other then your heart,
would be a really good start, as
no other place would
matter to me.
'myspace
If I could stop the race of time,
I’d schedule in one kiss, seal our love,
between those locked lips, a kiss
I woudn't want to miss.
'myspace

No comments: