Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

...and I sing for you.

Sings>I'm gonna make a river out of memories and I'm gonna send my dreams all down to you. I'm gonna make you love me each and everyday, as much as I'm loving you.
~
I'm gonna build a mountain out of laughter and I'm gonna have it reach the heavens high, I'm gonna meet you daily on those white puffy clouds,on the big one that you see floating by.
~
I'm gonna love you forever, I gonna watch our love grow like the mountain vines. I'm gonna feel the tighting of our souls, as we allow our hearts to endlessly entwine.
~
I'm gonna make sure you hear me, I gonna catch a flock of song birds in flight. I'm gonna attach the words of my love for you, and direct them to fly nonstop until your heart is in sight.
~

No comments: