Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Claim those memories



There is a time when everything is clear and I know what it all means and why we were brought together and where the journey leads. Then the sun becomes shaded by the dark and dreary gray and I feel a bit befuddled as I try to find my way. Confused I hear laughter amid the tears of the day and my head begins to spin as I sort out the darkness from the light of day. There is tugging from inside, it pulls at my very soul, it questions all that happens and it feels so very cold. My spirit begins racing and runs like a antelope set free, jumping all the hurdles set to restrain and block what is honestly meant to be. So once again I glance at the hollow and the hills and I am aware that the season has documented another day another year. For all that I see changing and all that stays the same, there is still so much more waiting for the memories to claim.

Another moment under trees of green and
I start to dream and everything seems so
wonderful here with you.

Oh! what the heart wouldn't do, it knows the truth,
how much I love you, under skies of blue.

Another moment under trees of green and
I start to dream and everything seems so
wonderful here with you.

Oh! I can feel your embrace, your laugh takes
center stage as I fall in love all over again with
you.



No comments: