Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, May 08, 2008

...to the one I love

Sings> In this dream you've been cast, in my arms you'll lay,
and I'll sing you a song, till the sun breaks the day.
~
In this world there is one, he who holds my heart, with
each and every moment a creation of God's work of art.


~

I'm here waiting for you my love,
to embrace the night my love.
~
~
This is really pretty simple, it's written specifically for you and all you need to do is close your eyes and allow your soul to see you through. Unlock the darkness let your heart be the light and you will find that I am with you and that I have never left your side. I was with you in the morning when a kiss of joy I placed and left my love to warm your soul and carefully guide you to our most magical of place. Don't open up those eyes, don't even think to peek, your spirit doesn't need to wonder if it's I you truly seek. I again was with you in the middle of the day, I journeyed on the clouds above until rain drops the clouds made and when they found their destiny and a pitter patter for sunlight trade, each droplet became a reminder your loved in a very special way. Now the evening is upon us no signs of sunlit warmth, nor rain or clouds of stormy weather as they began to quickly fade from this earth. Replacing the moment the stars now shine above and each one has the name of you with the inscription to you my forever love.

1 comment:

Mark said...

You are an amazing soul! Love to you!