Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Miss You...

A blue bird without a destiny,a sea without the shore, my arms without you my love is an emptiness I dread to explore.
~
A day without your smile, a life without the song and a dance without you my dear gives a platform to the wrong.
~
A moment without your touch, a day without your voice and the sorrow inside of me begs for a different choice.
~
The tears of loneliness blurred my sight, so I took the opportunity to make the moment right.
~
I viewed the world from the window of my soul and a kaleidoscope of visions embraced my heart with a lifelong hold.
~



I cried, then I laughed as I felt from inside
the love of a man who dares
to be my myside.
~
I didn't know that I could miss you so much, so I spent the day dreaming and it did nothing but remind me that I miss you more, more then I thought possible.

No comments: