Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, May 23, 2008

Reality

This is my reality, I asked the Lord that I be loved as I love and the Lord sent me you!

Reality is the existence… my heart, met your heart, soul to soul, next to you. We challenged the gray sky, we made them all blue. We wake in the morning to a new sun lit day and hand and hand journey in the most amazing of ways. Over mountains we traveled, we turned them to dust and sprinkled them gently without any fuss. Exploring, supporting and seeing it all through, it is no surprise our hearts had come shining on through. Unrestrained the mind is now set at ease, as we conjure up images to the soul meant to please. Desire took on passion and a fantasy made, but clearly the merge of our spirits are the ones that create. Embrace of the heavens on a starry lit night and the moon full of magic that answers our plight. A sequence is forming and like dominoes fall and each challenges us to visualize the soul in the raw. Internal, external it all makes a play to share in the moments of our God given day.
~

Don't question the future, embrace it.

No comments: