Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, May 12, 2008

Carolina Wren


Oh! the green of the mountains has certainly filled on in, I can barely see the blue sky unless I'm standing on the outer edge. The flowers are blooming each week a different one and they document the moments of a day in the sun.

~

Oh! down in the valley where the rocky stream flows, you can catch the rock bass sunning in the current down below. This birds are all now nested and sitting on their eggs and in hopes of hatching next years migrating young.

~

Oh! my heart is longing to be by your side, to hold your hand and feel your love and dance on clouds of happiness the ones that make you mine. The dream is burning deep in my soul, so wild the flames the warmth has taken hold.











No comments: