Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, May 08, 2008

In my Heart

What is in my heart?

Many layers one upon the other creates a nest of hope and faith for each day is like no other. Woven tightly in a warm embrace love was first to be found, as it secured a place in my dreams, with desire laced more tightly by the hour. The closer you allow your soul, the more that you will see that what is in my heart is the most beautiful reflection, the bond of you and me.

~
I was on prison release today, that is surely what it felt like. The magic of Greene is that it hasn't quite caught up with the rest of the world. You can travel for many miles without another car in either direction. The rain steady, tapered between a light sprinkle and then a on again off again heavy pour. My windshield wipers kept this cool rocking motion as they cleared the pounding of rain upon from the front window. The highway 218 cuts through the hills leading deep into backhills of West Virigina. The whole ride I kept thinking of you saying ah I wish I had my camera, I want to share the landscape, the horses grazing in the valley, the orchards in full bloom, the peacock eating out of my hand and the sun struggling to break through the dark and heavy clouds.
It was a sense of peace and tranquility and a true pleasure as I conversed with the owner of the newly opened winery and carefree enjoyed viewing the various gardens filled with the most fragrant of spring flowers. There was a complete freedom, a joy that I had not experienced. I traveled alone a little more each time, expanding and exploring and most of all making decisions along the way. The magic of it all was that I was absorbing like a well dried out sponge everything that crossed my path as if my mind were truly photographing the moment.
I cried for a few moments as I thought of the struggles in life that were created by my own choices and then quickly they faded as I new just like the vehicle I was driving was moving forward, I to was moving in a direction that was both positive and exciting.
Again this feeling of confidence came over me and after and hour of driving, I turned around to head back home, as I ran up the steps I was anxious to share with you my moments in the day, as I began to write tears again began to fall, not of sadness ,but of an accomplishment in the exploration of a new days journey.

In my mind, in my heart and right here next my soul...awaiting your arms embrace... how could I not love you.

No comments: