Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Where there is a why, there's a how


The young fruits of the peach tree now document a time through memories. Glancing up beyond the branches I stood still and breathtakingly took in the blue sky. Was it that I was missing you or that the sky to was a reminder of what we share? Like an umbrella blanketing over the earth, I realized that all that which was around me was a moment waiting to be shared. I promised no tears, but feelings of despair weighed in heavily. What is truly the goal, what is it we seek? I continuously questioned myself. If I could run at this very moment it would be into your arms, to feel your love embrace like no embrace that I had ever confronted. I wiped away the tears and I watched the dancing of leaves that looked like a well conducted performance of the tree's of the hollow. Stop I shouted! and the wind looked surpised, I have someone special that I charted in my heart and my mind. I want him to feel my kisses tonight and I want my love to reach him from high. The wind responded with a roar through the trees and all of sudden he conjured a breeze "step aboard the clouds with ease and I'll blow you into his arms beyond the mountain of trees." I smiled and I laughed as the wind wonderful and warm brushed against my heart and raced like a storm. " I'm on my way to give him your love, to land in his heart from the clouds up above. Happy and wonderful the hills seem to bow and I knew at that moment where there's a why, there's a how.

No comments: