Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Side by Side

I held my hand upon my lips and felt the whisper of the moment flow and as I listened carefully your name released to the winds now carefree blow. My love took to the mountains, with passion and desire and when I grasped beyond the fire the flames kept dancing well past the midnight hour.

The sweet fragrance of a red rose as it blooms in the gardens of May, reminds me of the blush to my cheeks when I share my inner thoughts with you. It was the entrance to my heart that tickled with delight, when you strolled on past the garden gates and held my hand creating the most wondrous of sight.

My soul took to dancing, my heart took to song and my arms took to your embrace which has never steered me wrong. Stand here as witness, as love takes to flight and the energy that mends the miles leaves a bridge to meet at night.

~
How can the heart love more with each fleeting moment? Impossible a feat to consume more then life can hold, but your love grows faster then the hours in the day and fills my heart with joy in the most magnificent a way.

~

I know not how nor why the stream redirects it flow, except to escape the mountains and meet at the rivers run in a celebration of the freedom full of happiness and love.

~
He who views the heart and embraces it with joy has found the key to paradise and unlocked from inside, the magic and beauty of love that placed two souls side by side.

No comments: