Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, May 15, 2008

...is when I first found you by my side.

Sings> When the heavens sent down those little rain drops and the clouds parted in the sky, when I began to dream of your love, is when I first found you by my side.


When the morning came a calling and the darkness no longer exist, when I first heard your voice my darling, is when I reached on over to give you a kiss.


When a chill shook me from inside and I questioned just what you mean to me, when I thought to hard all about it, is when I escaped into another dream.

When the day progresses and the sun finds it place up in the sky, when the smile a tear replaces, is when I know you reached on out beyond my mind.

When the heavens sent down those little rain drops and the clouds parted in the sky, when I began to dream of love is when I first found you by my side.

No comments: