Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, May 16, 2008

Painted Memories

Once again I found the rain empowering; each droplet that fell contained a memory. The flood of detail had my heart churning, as all the memories stirred a deeper inner burning.

I started walking on a dream like cloud and then felt my soul drift to you. Your arms open and your love waiting, I knew I belonged here with you.

Sings> It's our song and our dream and your love cast spell. It's our dance and our embrace and your magic as well. la la la la... a song of love , la la la la... a dream, that's when I fell.


~
My heart reached out beyond the heavens, to feel the warmth of your love, my soul set free carried both spirit and dream to a place where only you and I can go. The doors are all covered with smiles, inside are painted memories and I laughed for a moment as my mind took me by surpise on a journey from shore on out to sea. The waves simply didn't matter, their rocking motion couldn't overcome the chatter, of my heart and my soul as they both sing for you, my love, my dream come true.
~

When two worlds collide in the explosion you will see,
the magic of our love in a mystical dream.

No comments: