Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, May 16, 2008

God's Greater Plan

I believe love has tipped the scale and drained the well of tears from my own personal hell. The smiles once forbidden for all to see, escaped first thing in the morning, they stepped fresh out of my dreams. My heart began to sing and my soul to dance and I knew for certain our love wasn't sent by chance. Everything that happens is of God's greater plan, as there is always something more we yet to understand. Why mountains seem higher when standing alone and nearly disappear when we allow our love to grow. Like the river that once covered my head, is the same river that we now both tread. It all seems pretty simple and clear to me, love accompanies both of us on a redirected journey, it over came distance and the bumps in the road and through several detours gained speed and never stopped to slow.

No comments: