Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

...and in the silence.

It is not the gifts you boxed that I treasure the most,
It is those which grow from my heart to entwine my
soul with the showy blooms of your love.

~
He who fears the the tightness of our bond,
hangs from the broken weave of disappear.
~
When shadows darken the evening sky and fear finds its way next to my soul, this is when I most feel the closeness of your love in a warm and wonderful embrace, one which brings pleasure from the night sky to my heart.

~
I am only at a loss from the boundaries set in mortar, by the fool who fails to understand.

~
My greatest advantage is in knowing love, experiencing love, dancing with love, devouring love, hold hands day by day with love.

~
Each word defines a moment,
each moment breathes life into my soul.
~
...for I have not felt the hands of love, until I felt your embrace.
~

I am troubled most by the voice of my own heart,
for it speaks the truth.

..and in the silence, falls the tears that distance placed and the restless of spirit which only desires that of your love.

No comments: