Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, September 12, 2008

.. and the sun challenges the storm.

Poetry is merely a combination of written words, until found by the heart. In the collision beyond the celestial heavens, a breath of life is breathed into each word. There beyond all space and time, poetry lives. I hunger to feel the sweetness of life, to know your love and feel it each night. Far from the mountains, across all the seas, I'd travel the desert, I'd challenge the dream.

...as my daughter would say," other poems are merely words on paper, yours are emotions which come to life. " I Love you Sweety.

Do I seek to challenge happiness or battle sadness? I seek to feel the experience through life. I have watched the tears fall and the smiles surface.


Check Spelling

No comments: