Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, September 15, 2008

Our Sky Of Blue

No roads of gold, nor clouds of gray,
just heart filled gladness in my heart to stay.

No sorrow, nor sadness in the dark of day, I'm
holding your hand as you guide the way.

Songs of many and a dance or two, finds your
love and my love embraced like glue.

A blanket on the island of love, awaits your
presence from up above.

My head on your shoulder, your sweetness
I taste and a vision of love can't be erased.

I'm not comparing, it just happens to be true,
you love me and I love you.

A basket of treasures from river to sea,
around in circles and returns to me.

Embroidered memories are a delicate weave,
entwining your heart and soul to me.

Forever my darling, I'll be here for you,
painting those rainbows in our sky of blue.

No comments: