Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

...as you warm mine.

The possibilities are endless when the gates of love, faith and respect are unlatched. The treading on untraveled paths leads the soul to experience the unimaginable. The touch of spirit to spirit, the embrace of hearts and a absorption of energy which is infused from sources unseen. Feel my love, earth is its playground, pleasure my desire it cradles the wind to breathe life into your soul ,as I embrace with the sun to warm your heart.
~
The words of love are from the infusion
of your spirit to my soul.
~

Breathe deeply...and devour my love as I have tasted the sweetness of the nectar of life and placed the pleasure of desire upon your lips.

1 comment:

Mark said...

You are so talented! I love your words.