Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

.. and today, I give to you, my love.

I have felt the surging bond of hearts,
the connection of spirit and the satisfaction
which comes from feeding my hunger with your love.
~
My comfort comes not from merely your acceptance of my being, but from your devotion to my spirit which encourages my heart to explore and enjoy the beauty of your love.
~
There are no seeds of jealousy to be sowed within the range of the heart for no two experiences shadow in comparison that which crosses barriers to strengthen our love with the energy of the soul.
~
I envisioned your love before my eyes met with darkness and I again felt the pleasure of your love as I celebrated the rise of the sun.
~
Stand beside me, gaze into the stars, the universe awaits our presence. Challenge the moment as our friendship grows stronger with each moment of desire. A place in time has brought us together, the eternal bond strenthened as we step forward. Love me as I love you, want me as I want you, need me as I need you.
~
I wiped so the tears would not stain my soul.

No comments: