Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, September 29, 2008

...when two hearts meld

Survival and the struggles we encompass are all dependent on how we choose to use the tools of life to expand the realms of reality and fantasy. Once again I placed my head upon the pillow and quickly I closed my eyes. Here in the land of daydreams is where everything is possible, to feel the flow of energy, to embrace kind thoughts and to allow the closeness of spirit to create the visuals of the warmth of love.
I’m in your arms forever and every vision surreal, from the flow of the river, to the ruffling of a quail. One leaf of gold to the earth spirals down, circling from the heavens its aim to the ground. The season approaches of treasures which alone, document a moment in every gust of wind that blows. Choreographed scenes miraculously transpire in a connection of two hearts which set the hour a fire.

No comments: