Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

September 16th

Summer silenced by the autumn scene,
flowers fading and the mountains colors scream.

The river rages, the waters mighty high, carrying
my love through heart, soul and mind.

Feel gentle the energy of so precious a desire,
it dances in the heavens and sets the stars afire.

Magnetic the pull that brings you to me, zap and
there I found I was living in a dream.

~

Today is the unbirthday, birthday party, I feel like I'm in romper room and what is it I see... looks through the looking glass.

I didn't see the physical, but I surely felt the fire, it melts the strongest of hearts and created such desire. The window to your eyes was bolted lock and key, but I saw something else, from your heart I saw the dream.

I hungered for so long to feel your embrace, the more you gave, the more I chased. Simple pleasures was all that I desired, a walk in the park and a kiss after hours.

~
Daylight Moon


It's a daylight moon cast for all to see, it shines in the blue sky and is full with our dreams. Take my hand and stroll along the earthly shore and than take my heart and dance on heavens floor.

Breaking all silence, listen to every note, my love for you is beating as my spirit you stroke. The rhythm is simple, the melody is fine and no words are needed, because you know your mine.

ILUSVVVM, MTUWEK, Smiles!











No comments: