Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, April 23, 2009

because you dared to love.




Every time I pass the old train station I think of how many greetings were shared. The hello's and goodbyes of yesterday. Life is not much different than a train station, we find ourselves waiting for the moment just to find that the train passed us by or in all actuality that never we missed the moment. In essence or at the core of life, we find the train passes by daily, stopping to load and unload passengers.

Glancing out the window, I became lost in the blue of the sky and the brightness of the sun as it lit the hollow. Amazing cotton like clouds could be seen approaching ever so slowly from a distance. Picture perfect the hills were carpeted with the two many to count blooms of trillium. The panoramic view wrapped its serenity around me and I felt one, one with life.


~

The heron returned, the flowers in bloom,

all to document each moment with you.

~

I believe the sequence of events transpire as a guide to appreciation.

~

With love in your heart, the soul savors the moment.


No comments: