Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

..with you.


Because you dare to love me, I am...
the kiss within the rays of the sun and
the wind that brushes against your cheek, 
because you dare to love me. 

Because you dare to believe, I am... 
one with the heavens, the dance upon 
the clouds, the magic of every dream,
because you dare to believe.

~
In this dream there is a pillow for two,
come on close and I'll share with you.
Share the laughter and feel it infuse, 
as I dream a dream with you.

~
Fragile is the moment which can be altered at any time.
~
Display of Affection

 I  was eight years old the very first time I remember seeing a loving adult couple sharing affection in public. The first thing that caught my eye was how they held hands and how they reached over and gave a little kiss as they parted. You would think that particular vision would be a rather common view, but I can't say over my lifetime that I have seen the occurence of lovers sharing in affection very often. 

To hold your hand would be wonderful,
 to hold your heart is amazing. 

No comments: