Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Rainbow


I love to hear your smile when we talk...



Sings> This is no ordinary rainbow,  no common blue sky, this rainbow bridges you and I. Started in the heavens, ended in your heart and when I slid on down, I knew we'd never part. This is no ordinary rainbow, no common blue sky, this rainbow bridges you and I. 

This is no ordinary rainbow, no common blue sky, this rainbow bridges you and I. Started in the heavens, ended in your heart and when I slid on down, I knew we'd never part. This is no ordinary rainbow, no common blue sky, this rainbow bridges you and I. 





I don't see the angels, I don' t know the time,
 the old school bell still rings deep in the mind. 

Rolling meadows filled with daisy in bloom, 
a memory of a spring day and my love for you.

Departs from the day, the hours no longer stand 
but the dreams are forever, like grains of sand. 

I stopped along the roadside and I ran to view,
the old school house that stood out against the blue.

The child in me delighted, the woman caught by surprise,
as I shared a moment from a long ago forgotten time.

The bell no longer rings and yet I can still here the sounds,
as they join with our love to bring the sunshine around. 

Children no longer run and play in the fields of yesterday,
their memories faded, await another time and day. 

Sharing the moment when the old school bell rang and children
could be heard laughing and singing throughout the day.

The lessons of the moment are how we made it through, 
we shared the seasons, we shared the blue. 

Our souls released from the heavens, our love freed from
the mind, creating our own history, documenting time. 
~

Love gets a bad wrap, it's been accused of bringing pain and causing heartache.Love is pure joy and when shared becomes a power beyond all thought. It doesn't mean that life is perfect, but what it does mean is that with love in your heart you're able to surface above any and all negativity.

I saw the beauty of love everywhere, it made the sadness in life disappear. The magic removes all the bad, but only a few know what I have. It gives to the blue sky the warmth of sunshine, from spring to winter it makes you mine. Love can be heard in each beat of the heart and if you look at the heavens you'll see on the stars, the reflection of you and I, as we dance in the blue of the sky. 

I wasn't looking, no chance I would find, I didn't know what existed for all of time. Love united us from afar and gave us a twinkle like the brightest of stars. Love found us and I'll not deny that it made me feel so young and spry. Waking each morning right out of a dream, I  felt your embrace as you reached out for me.

No comments: