Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Loves Embrace

I felt the magic of your love, in my heart where starts the dream. No controlling the moment, your love is deep within me. You took the sky and painted it blue and with our love created a different hue, this is our paradise, where I stroll through life with you. This is my love, theres nothing I wouldn't do, connecting earth to the heavens I paint a rainbow to lead my love to you.
~





I closed my eyes to allow my heart to see
opened my heart to allow my soul to feel,
traced the sweetness of your love, as I
quivered from head to heal.

I thought it must be a dream and
I begged if so don't let me wake.
In the night your heart beat is all I hear
as your arms reach out in loves embrace.



No comments: