Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, June 26, 2009

Celebration of Love


It is not about a song or the magic of the sea, the love I feel is what you do to me. I wake in the morning with a smile on my face, at the mere thought of what in my heart you placed.

It is not about the river or the sun that shines on me, the reflection in the waters is the souls reality. The warmth of your love, the magic of belief, cast you the angel in my every daydream.

It is not about yesterday, or the memories you gave, the road before us is heaven paved. We journeyed through the thicket, we surpassed the sublime, all by holding still the hands of time.

It is not about the wind or the whispers through the trees, you already know how you make my heart sing. The music of love comforts me as I sit here dreaming of what you mean to me.

The love of an angel, the dreams in the day,
welcomes the moment you came my way.

My heart dances to the magic of life,
when you took my hand and made
everything right.


`
The view with judgement is very narrow,
to feel complete we must file each
experience accordingly.
~
Open the gates of love and
allow the flow of magic.

~





No comments: