Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, June 19, 2009

is it possible to love more with each breath I take?

The house sets back into the hollow and the trees umbrella over the roof as they darken the bedroom keeping it at a temperature at least ten degrees cooler than the rest of the house. I lay on the bed listening to the soft music that fills the room and feel the escape as my mind wanders into your arms. I felt a chill run through my body as if my spirit embraced the moment as it was caught up in the rapture of shared souls. I thought about the moment we met and the importance of time and place and I felt sorrow and happiness, sorrow of wasted years and happiness that our souls runited as one. I closed my eyes accepted the dance and waltzed across the clouds as I imagined your kiss as it seals our love in eternal bliss.
~
Dance with me, sing with me, fly with me....the heavens await our love.




No comments: