Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, June 12, 2009

A million Kisses darling with all my love for you

I am not sure if it was the grass that had gone to seed and its dance with the wind that caught my attention or the many puffs of pink and white clouds which blanketed the sky. It might have been the sequence of events that found me drifting off to sweetness of your memory. It was as if my spirit separate from the physical reached out to feel your embrace. I felt a flood of emotion as the familiarity with the blue of the sky teased my inner sprit as it lured me into a world where dreams rule the moment.

Dreaming here with you, there is nothing I would rather do. Hand in hand skipping through, the day ends where we begin. Dreaming here with you, there is nothing I would rather do.
~
My heart whispered of all my love for you, cast beyond the mountains and captured by the blue. You can hear it in the morning when the wren begins to sing, again a night when we begin to dream.

My heart whispered of all my love for you, cast beyond the mountains and captured by the blue. You can feel it as pulls you into my embrace and taste the sweetness with each kiss I place.

My heart whispered of all my love for you, cast byond the mountains and captured by the blue. I shan't reveal what my soul had to say, all I can tell you is it replaced all the gray.


Love is immeasurable with a continuous flow of infinite power.

~

Invisible anchors to the ground...


To appreciate the magic you must be willing to view with your heart,to feel the warmth of embrace you must allow your soul to journey forward.

~

Screams in silence....

I love the old song " I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain, what beautiful feeling, I'm..." The room is dark, the sun buried in the clouds and though I could be or should be working, I find I'm just laying back daydreaming. Watching the rain I kind of fell back in time, to when I was child and we had those long rainy days without the thunder and lightening. Thinking about it I can actually remember splashing and jumping in the puddles and spinning around and dancing in the rain. Recently I was asked" what it is you would like to do in the rain" We sometimes look down on rain as being destructive to our outdoor plans, but the rain is a necessary part of life. It is crucial for all that exist and thrives needs nurtured. The rain does just that, like a flower in garden that sprngs up tall after a good rain. If everything is felt with passion, seen with passion and devoured by passion, then the rain is to be felt seen and devoured by the heart and soul.

What would I do in the rain?

With the raindrops falling, I'd sing and dance with you, I'd pull you so close and give a kiss or two. Ten years old and splashing, twenty one and laughng, heart to heart confessing how much I love you.

Sometimes we try to put the past behind us and move forward to only realize that we bring it all along on the journey. It is the magic that ignites the fire or the will to be. I celebrate my yesterdays, todays and tomorrows in that each moment, each experience becomes central to my love for life. I cannot change the facts nor rewrite the script, the path was laid by the heavens to be traveled by the heart to free the soul.

~

The angels got together to create a plan, where heaven meets with earth to celebrate across the land. They gave the sky the most beautiful shade of blue and a occassional rainbow and sun rays direct to you.

The angels got together to create a plan, where heaven meets with earth to celebrate across the land. They challenged the mountains with the river running through to wash up in the waves a reminder of my love for you.

The angels got together to create a plan, where heaven meets with earth to celebrate across the land. The seasons of life all welcome the change, as stragically the heavens are rearranged.

The angels got together to create a plan, where heavens meets with earth to celebrate across the land. Rays of sulight warm, shine down upon your face, to bring to you my love as beautifully as intricately stitched lace.

I wanna hold your hand...




~
I can only tell you what my heart feels
and what my soul experiences.

~
The mind tries to sort and file the memories in order of importance.

~
He who holds my heart, holds my dreams.

No comments: