Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, June 22, 2009

In loving you,


We share the moment,
we span through all of time,
to bring our hearts together
like cord that has been entwined.

My kisses I give, my love for
you to hold, is there under the
moonlight and there until the
new day is born.
~
Here is the moment, the moment of love, it chases the river out to the sea, to dazzle the waves and send you my dreams. Here are the days documented by time, they recorded the meeting of you and I. Here is my heart, I give it to you, to embrace like the trees as theu mount the blue. Here is my soul, reach out unto me, I'm waiting my darling in your very next dream.





It is the voice of love which sings from the heart.

Sings>Allow your heart to my pull my love near, I'm here in the hollow waiting for you my dear. The hills echo the sounds of love, as our souls entwine in the heavens above. La la la I sing out to you , la la la in the hollow I'm waiting for you, la la la my darling, la la la my dear, la la la forever our love perseveres.


I wanna hold you in my arms forever and feel each beat of your heart. Watch the sun rise early in the morning and still be holding you when the sun sets.

I wanna hold you in my arms forever and feel each beat of your heart. Dance as if we're the king and queen of love, here on earth and in the heavens above.


A warm summer breeze through my window blew and as it brushed against me it was special and true. Packed filled with warm memories it said hello and not adieu, as it tickled my heart with the love from you.
It is simply matter of closing the eyes and
allowing the heart a full infusion of your love.

The clouds formed around the blue of the sky
to announce the love of you and I. You saw an
omen and I saw a dream in the hills of the hollow
where we got our wings.


I never imagined, I never thought to dream
of a love so wonderful it cast you next to me.






I looked unto the sunshine and I begged the rays to let me see, the smile of my love who brings such joy to me. Every morning when I wake up, I race once more to see the beauty of life
starting with my first daydream.
~

Sings>The rain keeps on falling and in my dreams I hear you calling as my soul responds with words of I love you. Oh, the rain it keeps on falling and in my dreams I hear you calling as my soul responds with words of I love you.

~
My hands in the air and my love to share as I reach on out to you. Your hands in the air and your love to share as you reached on back to me.
~
Dreams

I slept so peacefully, in your arms I dreamed,
a day with you, under the skies of blue.

I was not surprised, I truly recognized,
your unconditional love, sent down
from heaven above.

Without fanfare I celebrate my dear, the
love we share and your willingness to care.

Don't need to tell you more, you know
what is in store, you unlocked in me,
the magic of a dream.



No comments: