Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, June 15, 2009

Lovers

In this dream, I sailed a sea, sailed a sea of memories.
In the clouds, we embraced, in the clouds I saw your face.

In this dream, we danced the night, danced while in flight.
Our souls entwined, magic of life made you mine.

In this dream, I feel you near, I feel as if you were here.
My heart is open and your welcome to stay forever and a day.

In this dream, our lips meet, honey sweet the kiss a treat.
I can feel your every breath and in your arms is where
I rest.


~
I thought I might drift off, but really I couldn't fall asleep. The clouds heavy darkend the night blocking the light of the moon, leaving no trace of the stars in the sky. My eyes barely able to adjust to the unlit room, gave way to the visions of the heart and the trickery of the mind which brought your love so close. The silence replaced by the hum of the bedroom fan and the song of happiness which was released from my soul, to fill the room with its magic. Sings> I saw the love from your heart, you gave it to me and it now lights the dark. I can feel each beat in this magical embrace as dance with what love made. I know what others do not, I know that we are the earth and the stars. You're love spoke unto me and that my friend is reality. I danced in the heavens, I danced here on earth, I danced in your arms from the first. From the moment you looked at me and took my hand and entered the dream. I saw the love from your heart, you gave it to me and it now lights the dark. I can feel each beat in this magical embrace, as we dance face to face.

~
Courage is when you look deep inside yourself and you like what you see. I saw the love that ignited the dream, leading me to reality of your love.
~
This is really very easy, reach out and believe and when you close your eyes tonight, you'll be laying next to me. You'll feel the comfort, it's my arms that welcome you and the heart that beats so rapidly, it beats to the tune of I love you. This is really very easy, reach out and believe and when you close your eyes tonight you'll be with me in the dream.
~
Love is the fuel that ignites the flame which sears the heart
branding the dreams of your soul to mine.

~
The interlocking of hands made us friends,
the bonding of souls made us...

No comments: