Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Poetry, prose or a glimpse of the dream

Scripted from the heavens, etched from the start,the words of my love, forever in my heart. It all appeared quite simple as silence ruled the morn and a calm triggered the memories which in my heart were stored. Fallible the disposition to provoke the heavens high and release the weight upon our spirit and free the imprisoned mind.
~
I am but one with the air I breathe,
the love I feel and your memory.
~
Love...dispersed like magic are the grains of sand at sea,
I sent it out you and you brought it back to me.
~
The pink above the mountains mingled with the blue to enhance the horizon in a display of love for you. I gazed at the setting and the beauty of the sun and remembered the dreams of the days when I was young. Altered by the moment triggered by memory, your love was cast with the power of a thousand wind driven seas. It braved the winter and gave to spring its smile and crossed the mighty river to close the gap within the miles. Summer was befuddled for time it had no reign and soon again the season of autumn would make a play. No sorrow in the moment, no worry or despair for we have challenged life in the embrace that only lovers share.


No comments: