Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, July 31, 2009

... and a little bit of you, makes all my dreams come true.

Like most people I look forward to the very short season we call summer. Far from typical the weather has been cool and the days rain filled. The moisture is taking its toll on the gardens as it is promoting fungus spores to grow. The days host a blanket of darkness which has me me begging for the heat and sun. Everything we do or seek out needs to reach a plateau of just enough. The rain and sun shine nutures not only mother earth but the spirit.

A little bit of rain and a little bit of sunshine,
a balance of the mind, brings you here in real time.

Wipes the fallen tears and replaces it with laughter,
dreams of happily ever after, spent here with you.

A little bit of rain an da little bit of sunshine,
a balance of the mind, brings you here in real time.

Love assures us of a balance in our life, it is capable of bringing us through times of difficulty and also of basking in the sun. As I do often, I look back over my life and review all that has happened, the struggles to survive through less than situations and the magic that transpires creating the positive of memories.

I have yet to reach port and anchor as the journey long and winding edges me to travel further on. Rough currents and unseen barriers slow us down but never stop us. I have felt the reigns of survival for so long, that I almost had forgotten what the journey is all about and what direction it is truly to take.

Yes, I have begun to gain a certain amout of control over my personal matters. Cliche as it may sound I understand the vision of "seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. " Not completely through and yet I know that I will get there and I will not lose sight of those who have remained by myside in one way or another.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Sounds like you are on the path you want to be on. Yes, we do need balance and love is that which provides the balance that keeps us upright.