Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Someday



Gathers up the sun rays in a fiery display, to dry up all the rain and bring my love your way. I packed it filled with kisses for the days when I'll be gone and I added the words of love to give to you my song.

The river waves were splasing the current flowing so, it took all my dreams and to you the wind blows. Moments of time locked safely away, I tucked them in my heart forever and a day.



I looked unto the heavens, the sky so beautiful and blue and I wondered at that moment were you gazing at it too. The distance began to disappear as the moon took to the sky and it bridged over the mountains as it closed the gap of time. My heart a little shaken by the magic that appeared, as I was caught up in the vision of two spirits dancing in the air. One the master that controlled all the rivers and the seas and the other the nymph of the hollow that blew her love through the trees. Powerful as lightening, gentle as a summer breeze they joined together to create what others only dream. Meadows, pastures, valleys and mountains high became the canvas which toyed with my mind. I looked unto the heavens, the sky so beautiful and blue and I wondered at that moment were you gazing at it too.

~

We have shared the summers, sometimes wet and others dry, raced through autumn with love on our minds, gathered under blankets on a cold and snowy day and listened to the song birds on those springy days in May. We have shared in every moment, we've challenged all the dreams and someday when you are holding my hand, we 're gonna make those memories sing.
~

One kiss and many dreams, good night.

Sings ...someday when I'm old gray you will hear me say that I love you,
love you with all my heart.

No comments: